As we all welcomed the all new refreshed Maruti Suzuki Swift in the segment last year which is totally a new face to the model. It is one of the bestselling Maruti Cars. It is also one of the best hatchback model in the market.
Let’s take a quick review where we can have the detailed glance over the features of the Maruti Suzuki Swift are:
The luxurious interior includes:
- The spacious cabin which involves the exterior temperature display system,
- Instrument board ornamentation,
- Gear positioning indicator,
- Ventilation and effective cooling,
- Driver footrest,
- The manual heating elements,
- Front and the rear power window option,
- Low fuel warning alarm lamp,
- Central locking,
- Remote keyless entry,
- The front cabin lamp,
- Audio and phone control system,
- Front accessory socket,
- A 2-Din music framework with inbuilt CD player,
- MP3 playback,
- Advanced radio tuner,
- 4 speaker system sound and many more.
The all-new Maruti Suzuki Swift exterior features includes:
- The body color bumpers or the guards,
- Exterior rear-view reflector/mirror with incorporated turn pointers,
- The door handles,
- LED rear mix light,
- Black wheel caps, in few variants
- High mounted LED stop light,
- And full wheel covers
As far as the safety is concerned the model offers:
- The dual front Airbags,
- ABS (Anti-Lock Braking system) with the EBD (electronic brake force distribution) with the brake assistance,
- Isofix child seat mounting,
- Day/night inner back view reflector /mirror,
- The alarm for security,
- A motor immobilizer, and
- A reminder buzzer for the safety belt for the driver’s seat.
Other features like price and performance
- The Maruti Suzuki Swift price for the base petrol model starts from ₹ 4.99 lakh and goes up to Rs. 7.85 lakhs for the top notch petrol variant.
- The Maruti Suzuki Swift price for the base diesel model starts from ₹ 5.99 lakh and goes up to Rs. 8.85 lakhs for the top notch diesel variant.
- It also offers the great fuel efficiency of around 28.4Km/l. it is the best among its competitors also. The model also offers an excellent fuel tank capacity of around 37-liter and it offers a spacious boot space of 268L.
- The hatchback model is available with the 1.2-litre petrol engine and also with the 1.3L turbocharged diesel motor and both of these options are also available with an option of 5-speed AMT feature or the 5-speed manual transmission feature.
- It puts the extreme power of 74PS alongside 190Nm of max torque.
- The stopping force is offered by the perfect combination in between the disc and drum brake whereas the Torsion bar and the MacPherson Strut suspend the 14″ Steel wheels with the full covers.
Thus book your model at the Maruti Cars dealer near you at the price with the latest monthly offers available.
Also check the upcoming Jeep Cars models in India.